关注者♥

2011年12月15日星期四

playing time xD

My computer is difficult to taip chinese...
So, i write in English...
I know my English is bad...
but actually can see is better lah xD

Juz Now.....
I played with my hamster...
bcoz of no things to do =P

My hamster is so naughty...
It ran very fast....
It was too difficult to catch it...
Dunno wht happens,
at night it was so active~
actually every mouse oso like that xD
ahaha =D

there's some pic tat i ply with my hamster....

It walk along my hand...it so itch xD

It so naughty...
when my father was sleeping, it go inside mt father's pants~xD
# tis pic is taking for a long time edy....
but i juz wan give u all see =P



Haizzzz.....
Computer lag again =3=
I hate lag very very very very much!
It make me wan crazy >.<
So, i'm so sorry...
i can't upload whole pic tat my hamster ply wif me....
next time if got chance,
i would upload it for u all see =D

没有评论:

发表评论